Learn Powershell basics and extend your experience
Why should you learn Powershell basics and programming knowledge?
Powershell is a tool that helps automate tasks. Basic programming knowledge helps write Powershell scripts. If you have never written programming code, don’t worry, I will show you how to start. It’s an excellent way to learn programming basics using Powershell.
How much time you need?
First what I should tell you is that I don’t know a person who has learned to programme in one day or week. That’s a long way to go. I recommend regular learning for you.
Powershell basics for everyone
Step 1: Understand the Powershell variables and variables types.
Start Powershell console and learn Powershell variables. Check my articles, maybe they will help you.
- My way to understand Powershell variable for everyone.
- Powershell variable types. Why sometimes 1 + 1 is 11
- Array and Hashtable – How a box will help you understand
Step 2: Play with Powershell operators.
Next, you can play with Powershell operators. If you understand Powershell variables, you can check how it works together. Please look at the articles:
Step 3: Learn conditions
If you have never programming, it’s very likely that you don’t know anything about conditions. It’s time to read about this.
- How breakfast can help you to understand powershell conditions.
- POWERSHELL SWITCH VS IF: This Is What Professionals Do
Step 4: It’s time to check loops.
Now, it’s time to understand basics Powershell loops.
- How changing tires can help you understand Powershell Foreach Loop
- Can you use FOR loop to change wheels in your car?
Do you finished and want more?
First please leave comments below posts which you have read. I want to improve this blog for you, and I need your feedback.
If you want more, you can stay in touch with me. Subscribe and get the notification for new posts about Powershell knowledge. Subscribers get access to Poshland Resources. It’s only 1 minute!!!