The data controller is me – Damian Garbus. My contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
Short version – the most important information
I care about your privacy, but also about your time. That’s why I’ve prepared for you an abridged version of the most important rules related to privacy protection.
- By creating a user account, placing an order, submitting a complaint, withdrawing from the contract, adding a comment, subscribing to the newsletter, signing up for a webinar or just contacting me, you give me your personal information and I guarantee that your data will remain
confidential,secure and will not be made available to any third party without your express consent.
- I entrust the processing of personal data only to verified and trusted entities providing services related to running a blog, selling products on the blog and sending e-mail information.
- I use Google Analytics analytical tools that collect information about your website visits, such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website, and the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. As part of Google Analytics, I collect demographic and interest data. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you agree to collect such data about you or not.
- I use marketing tools, such as Facebook Pixel, to send personalized ads to you on Facebook. This is related to the use of Facebook cookies. As part of the cookie settings, you can decide whether you agree to use Pixel Facebook for me in your case or not.
- I can embed on video sites from YouTube and Vimeo. To this end, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service and cookies from Vimeo Inc. Cookies are only loaded when the video is played.
- I use my own cookies in order for the website to work properly.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
- The data administrator is me – Damian Garbus. My contact email address is email@example.com. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
RODO grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
What personal data do I collect and when?
Personal data is information that can help identify you with, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, IP address (in some cases). I collect user data in various forms, such as:
- Subscribe to the newsletter: name, e-mail address and IP address.
- Downloading free content: name, e-mail address and IP address.
- Sending a message via the contact form: name, e-mail address and IP address.
- Purchase: name and surname, e-mail address, company name, address, telephone number, payer details, payment method, IP address.
Why do I collect this data?
We collect this data for the following purposes:
- Subscribe to the newsletter: for sending the newsletter and addressing the user by name.
- Downloading free content: to send free content and newsletter and to address the user by name.
- Sending a message via the contact form: to reply to a message and address the user by name.
- Writing to a waiting list: to send information about a given product and to ask the user by name.
- Making a purchase: in order to complete the transaction.
If the consent of the user is the basis, the user can cancel it at any time by clicking the “Cancel subscription” link in each message or by contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who has access to the data we collect?
Your data can be processed by my subcontractors, i.e. entities whose services I use to process my data and provide services to you or order in the online store.
- cyber_Folks S.A,
Franklina Roosevelta22, 60-829 Poznań, REGON364261632, NIP 7822622168 – in order in Blog hosting
- Rocket Science Group // 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 – newsletter service
- MailerLite Limited, an Irish registered company at Ground Floor, 71 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, Ireland
The above entities in contracts with us have committed not to use, not to share and do not store personal data that we entrust to them in a manner other than agreed with us and serving the purposes of which we spoke earlier.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by my IT system.
Cookies allow me to:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the site you expect,
- Improve the speed and security of using the website,
- Improve the features available to you on the website,
- Use analytical tools,
- Use marketing tools,
- Use the comment system,
- Display videos from YouTube and Vimeo on websites