Hi, Damian Garbus here and Today I want to do a quick summary two months of Po(sh)land blog. The first post What is Powershell I publish 5th July 2018. Now on the blog is more than 15 posts. New articles appear every Monday and Thursday.
I wrote 15 posts in July and August 2018. I will try summarize:
The first post which I wrote was What is Powershell (is not only for tech Geek). I really think that Powershell is for anyone. Anyone can start to learn and automate everyday work or home tasks.
If you want to read more theory and examples check this out:
3 simple examples of use Powershell for Everybody (for you too)
The best reason for learning Powershell which no one will tell you
5 the best source for starting learning Powershell
15 July 2018 I published first more technical article about 3 basic steps to start using Powershell. Next more technical post was:
- My way to understand Powershell variable for everyone
- How to speed up your work with Powershell profile
- First thing what I do in Powershell Console. Powershell prompt!!!
- Many repetitive tasks? Check Powershell function.
- Why Powershell param block will change your scripts to better
- How changing tires can help you understand Powershell Foreach Loop
- Powershell variable types. Why sometimes 1 + 1 is 11
Also in the last two month, I wrote 3 posts about my history, opinion and one question to You:
- 5 steps to prepare the first final version of Powershell script
- What would you like to contain in Powershell script template?
- Why I love regex in Powershell scripts?
Published Posts: 6
Unique users: 6
Published New Posts: 9
Unique users: 1720
5 most readed
- Why Powershell param block will change your scripts to better – 580 views
- How changing tires can help you understand Powershell Foreach Loop – 506 views
- Why I love regex in Powershell scripts? – 354 views
- 5 steps to prepare the first final version of Powershell script – 286 views
- Powershell variable types. Why sometimes 1 + 1 is 11 – 128 views
– 128 views
August was the second month of Po(sh)land blog. I didn’t know that writing 2 posts a week is so hard. Before I started the blog I thought that I know Powershell and it’s only writing what I have in my head. Now I know that for all posts I have to create the image, share posts, reply to emails and comments. But I won’t stop. I want to share knowledge and reach people who don’t know anything about PS but want learn something new..